Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Skateboarding & Tweens!


The dreaded day of my boy wanting to skateboard has arrived. He lives and breathes it daily. I'd say he is outside practicing about 3 hours a day. He's getting quite good at it though, but I hate to watch him...fearing he will break a bone.


We just redid his room, new comforter and such and now my WONDERFUL friend Christel is designing some pictures for his room with a skater theme. We're very excited to finally have his bedroom finished. We moved in over a year ago and his was the only room we didn't really decorate.

It seems I write a little more about Hunter in this blog than I do Katelyn. Would you like to know the real reason behind that? Well, the girl is a "tween" now and all she really does is text on her phone, play on her computer and take crazy pictures of herself. I'm hoping now that spring is right around the corner, she will come out and play with us!
Katelyn was in a Choir program at Church on Sunday morning...did I have my camera? NO!! I can't believe I forgot to bring it. There were only 4 kids that showed up for the program, out of I think, 10. They wore ice cream buckets on their heads and sang a few songs. Now, of all times for me (or Nikki) to not have our cameras!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment